JUNIORS (ages 8-15): 5:30-6:30 Monday and Wednesday
BEGINNERS (ages 15 and up): 6:30-7:30 Monday and 6:00-7:00 Friday
SENIORS (ages 15 and up): 7:30 – 9:00pm Monday and Wednesday
RANDORI/ADVANCED (ages 15 and up): 7:00-8:30pm Friday
KATA 6:30-7:30 Wednesday and 10:00-12:00 Saturday
Please see the Victoria Judo Club Facebook page for Holiday Schedules and other occasional schedule updates
Fees are collected at the beginning of each semester (Sept/Jan/May). For students who start mid-year the balance of the current semester is due on registration.
- Black Belts (1st to 3rd Dan) = $500/year (includes JBC)
- Black Belts (4th Dan and above) = $250/year (includes JBC)
- Seniors = $400/semester (age 20 and up)
- Students and teens = $350/semester (full time student or age 13-19)
- Juniors = $300/semester (12 or younger)
- First family member is full price (per above), each additional family member is 1/2 off the above fees. The discount applies to the lower fee (e.g., parent pays $400 and a junior child would be $150). Full Judo BC fees are applicable (currently $85/member).
All members of Victoria Judo Club must also be registered with Judo BC. The annual fee for this is $85, and due in September of each year.
Students will also be required to have an acceptable judogi (uniform). These can be purchased through the club or at any martial arts equipment store. The cost of a beginner’s judogi ranges from $35.00 – $70.00.