Do you want to try judo? Not sure if it’s for you? Feel free to give us a try for 2 weeks at no charge or obligation! Just show up prior to one of the regular practices and ask to speak to an instructor. Or you can get more information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JUNIORS (ages 8-15): 5:15-6:30 Monday and Wednesday
BEGINNERS (ages 15 and up): 6:30-7:30 Monday and Wednesday
SENIORS (ages 15 and up): 7:30 – 9:00pm Monday and Wednesday
RANDORI/ADVANCED (ages 15 and up): 6:30-8:00pm Friday
KATA 10:00-12:00 Saturday and other times to be discussed
Please see the Victoria Judo Club Facebook page for Holiday Schedules and other occasional schedule updates
Fees are collected at the beginning of each semester (Sept/Jan/May). For students who start mid-year the balance of the current semester is due on registration.
- Black Belts = $900/year
- Seniors = $500/semester (age 20 and up)
- Students and teens = $400/semester (full time student or age 13-19)
- Juniors = $360/semester (12 or younger)
- Drop-ins = $20/session, must be currently registered with Judo BC. This is meant only for occasional/temporary visitors to the club. Please ask if you have any questions about this.
- 10% off the club fees for all members of the same family residing in the same home.
All members of Victoria Judo Club must also be registered with Judo BC. The annual fee for this is $90, and due in September of each year.
Registration link: https://registration.judocanada.org/club/victoria-judo-club/26215/
Students will also be required to have an acceptable judogi (uniform). These can be purchased through the club or at any martial arts equipment store. The cost of a beginner’s judogi ranges from $35.00 – $70.00.